Monday, February 14, 2005

fucked up day

Arghh what a fucked up day.
First there was school, which was complete crap, as usual.

(New phrases for the day: G-STRING!-as in, the underwear- and U.S.A., which stands for U Suck Ass)

And after school, I had to go home and cram 15 of those chinese four-character phrases. In 45 minutes! Surprisingly, I managed to stuff it all into my head and my aunt didn't get mad at me. That's practically a first.
Left for Toa Payoh pool at 5:40pm or so and had training for aaages. Or so it seemed. Anyway I had a muscle cramp and now my right calf muscle feels weird.
Normally, after training, Nellyn and I would go for dinner. However, her father turned up unexpectedly and dragged her back home for dinner.
So, alone, and hungry, I wandered around Toa Payoh Hub and looked high and low for a sandwich, as I didn't feel like anything too heavy and I didn't want anything sweet etch.
Do you know how HARD it is to find a simple sandwich in the whole freaking place?
I walked into 4 bakeries and NO sandwich! 7-11 was sold out too how shit is that?
Finally I decided I wasn't destined to eat today and I caught bus service number 28 home.

All I had today was a bottle of green tea at recess, 3 forkfuls of Nig's potato salad at lunch and a bottle of vanilla coke at 9:10pm.
Like I said. Not destined to eat today.

But fuck, Nic's hungry.

No comments: